You will need:
‣ 1 cup cocoa butter (raw or refined — raw has a different smell that I actually prefer but lightly toasted or refined has a more “chocolately” aroma that many people prefer).
‣ 1 cup extra — virgin coconut oil
‣ 15 drops pure lavender essential oil
‣ 1 teaspoon pure gluten — free vanilla extract
1. In a double boiler (or use a large bowl or pot filled with very hot water) place the cocoa butter and allow it to melt.
2. Add coconut oil and allow it to melt.
3. Add lavender essential oil and vanilla extract.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until it has an opaque appearance.
5. Pour into stand mixer and mix until fluffy.
6. Return to the refrigerator to set for another 15 minutes.
7. Spoon into containers with a lid.
Note: Depending on the type of cocoa butter and coconut oil used, this should not melt at room temperature. If are concerned about melting, keep refrigerated. I live in a very hot climate and do not have to refrigerate mine and it keeps its whipped texture. If it does melt, whip it again in the stand mixer.